Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.K. economy by spending your money wisely:
* If you purchase a computer, it will go to India , Taiwan or China .
* If you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea .
* If you purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan .
* If you pay your credit cards off, or buy shares, it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.
Instead, keep the money in the UK by:
1) Spending it at car boot sales, or
2) Going to night clubs, or
3) Spending it on prostitutes, or
4) Beer or whisky or
(These are the only UK businesses still operating in the U.K. )
No need to thank me, I’m just glad I could be of help.
Tags: arabs, asda, boot sale, car boot sales, china taiwan, credit cards, drink beer, fruit and vegetables, guatemala, honduras, night club, night clubs, prostitute, prostitutes, tattoos, tesco, uk businesses, uk economy, useless stuff, whisky
Additional comments powered by BackType